Thank you for your interest in Westlake Prep!
WPA is dedicated to a superior academic experience integrated with a consistent, Christian approach to learning for grades PreK3-8. We welcome and affirm the role and responsibility of our parents as partners in this process, and we welcome Christian parents who seek to put Christ at the center of their lives and desire their children to do the same.
Below you will find the important dates and deadlines for admissions:
- Priority Deadline: January 31, 2023
- The application must be completed and supplemental application forms downloaded, completed, and postmarked no later than January 31
- We accept students throughout the school year, applications will continue to be reviewed after January 31.
- Houston Area Independent Schools (HAIS) Common Reply Date: March 31, 2023
The 2022-2023 Admissions Application is now open! The application can be found by clicking on the Apply Now button. We look forward to connecting and working with you through the application process.
Steps to Apply
1. Submit an Online Application with a non-refundable $100 application fee. We encourage families to begin the application process for the 2022-2023 school year as early as October 1. The application must be completed and supplemental application forms uploaded and submitted before an interview will be scheduled.
2. Upload copies of the following for the applicant:
- Complete Immunization Records (Grades PreK3-8)
- Birth Certificate (Grades PreK3-8)
- Report Cards from the last two years (Grades 1-8)
- Standardized Test results from the current year (Grades K-8)
- Specialized Testing results, if any (PK3-8)
2. Request Recommendations from Teachers. While applying online, you can request to have a recommendation form sent to a previous or current teacher. Applicants for grades 6-8 are required to have both an English and Math recommendation. Lower School applicants are required to have only one recommendation form completed. Teachers will be able to send recommendations directly to WPA through our application software or via paper. Request Recommendations from Teachers (Forms should be mailed, faxed, or emailed by the teacher to Westlake.)
Mail: 23300 Bellaire Blvd., Richmond, TX 77406
3. Schedule a Tour and/or Shadow Visit
5. Participate in Parent-Student Interview
After an application has been submitted, you will be contacted to schedule an interview with the director of admissions. Parent(s) and student are required to attend the interview.
You will be notified by the director of admissions concerning admission acceptances.
6. Explore our Tuition Assistance Program
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
The Lutheran Education Association of Houston (LEAH) does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.