How to Apply
We hope that you will discover that we are first and foremost a Christ-centered school that is fully committed to excellence.
Thank you for your interest in Westlake Preparatory Academy (WPA)! WPA is dedicated to a superior academic experience integrated with a consistent, Christian approach to learning for Pre-K 3 - Grade 8. We welcome and affirm the role and responsibility of our parents as partners in this process, and we welcome Christian parents who seek to put Christ at the center of their lives and desire their children to do the same.
- Priority Deadline for the first round of admission decisions: February 28, 2023
- Westlake Prep has rolling admissions throughout the year and admits students as space is available. We will continue to review applications after February 28.
The 2023-2024 Admissions Application is now open! We look forward to connecting and working with you through the application process.
Request Information and Schedule a Tour!
Steps to Apply
- Submit an Online Application with a non-refundable $100 application fee. We encourage families to begin the application process for the 2023-2024 school year as early as October 1.
- Upload copies of the following for the applicant:
- Complete Immunization Records (Grades PreK-3 through 8)
- Birth Certificate (Grades Pre-K 3 through 8)
- Report Cards from the last two years (Grades 1-8)
- Standardized Test results from the current year (Grades K-8)
- Specialized Testing results, if any (Pre-K 3 through 8)
- Request Recommendations from Teachers. While applying online, you can request to have a recommendation form sent to a previous or current teacher. Applicants for grades 6-8 are required to have both an English and Math recommendation. Teachers will be able to send recommendations directly to WPA through our application software or via paper.
Forms should be forwarded by the teacher to Westlake's Admission Office by:
Mail: 23300 Bellaire Blvd., Richmond, TX 77406
Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Schedule a Tour and/or Shadow Visit
- Explore our Tuition Assistance Program
Tuition Assistance is available for families in Grades K-8.
- Participate in Parent-Student Interview
- After your application has been submitted, you will be contacted to schedule an interview with the director of admissions. Parent(s) and student are required to attend the interview.
- You will be notified by the director of admissions concerning admission acceptances.
We're happy to answer any questions you may have!
Director of Admissions & Marketing